Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ribbons has a home

And so does Sweet Summertime!!
I was contacted by The Smart Knitter asking for patterns and an article for their upcoming newsletter and these are the 2 patterns I offered. Sweet Summertime was already done and tested just waiting for a publisher, and Ribbons of course was still at swatch and sketch phase. The deadline? Yeah, 2 days. So I knit like the wind and got it done last night.... a little later than he would have liked but I'm not a very speedy knitter. At least my pattern notes were reliable and easy to follow and best of all Right!

I also wrote an article talking about Ribbons and my heart for breast cancer research so that was a really fun thing.

In a month or so I will be able to put it up for sale to anyone that does not subscribe to the newsletter, that way I can raise some much needed money for Making Strides.

Yay!

I have another idea that I'm going to sketch out for KnitPicks, we'll see if they like this one better? Boy I wish my sketching skills were better.

No comments:

Post a Comment